blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
In Memory of Miss Cookie Miyuki


10/17/87 - 10/22/03

about losing miss cookie

home
archives
contact us

my favorite links

My Life...(and other meaningless drivel)

Dr. Alice Villalobos

PetCo

HaloScan

Guide Dogs of America

Guide Dogs for the Blind





It's Miss Cookie!





This page is powered by Blogger.



Monday, October 27, 2003  

Again, I found another song that makes me sad. Yet I need to listen to it in order for some kind of comfort...


The leaves must turn
The wind must blow
The heart must learn
when it's time for the heart to let go
But when I think of you
My heart knows why
I don't know how to say good-bye

The world moves on
With no regret
And though you're gone
There are feelings I'll never forget
So I remember you
And though I try
I don't know how to say good-bye

...

The evenings fall
Much harder now
The stars grow small
And the moon seems so different somehow
But everytime I think of you
The moon and I
Know you're the only reason why
I don't know how to say good-bye...


- "I Don't Know How to Say Good-bye" by Frank Wildhorn and Jack Murphy from Linda Eder's album It's Time

posted by lisa | linkorama | |
Comments: Post a Comment

click here to read archived posts