blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
In Memory of Miss Cookie Miyuki


10/17/87 - 10/22/03

about losing miss cookie

home
archives
contact us

my favorite links

My Life...(and other meaningless drivel)

Dr. Alice Villalobos

PetCo

HaloScan

Guide Dogs of America

Guide Dogs for the Blind





It's Miss Cookie!





This page is powered by Blogger.



Friday, October 31, 2003  

It's raining outside now. How I've been awaiting the rain. One of the things I loved the most was going to sleep to the sound of the rain while I would pet Cookie or on a clean day (for her), I would let her sleep near my pillow.

As I was driving home from seeing Mystic River tonite (great score by Clint Eastwood by the way. Can't wait to buy it), I kept hoping that it wouldn't rain by the time I decided to go to sleep. I loved feeling cozy in bed with my dog near me or snuggling with her on the couch with the fireplace on while watching a movie. She was so relaxed (I know, I know, when was she not) but it was just so...perfect.

I still can't believe she's gone. I miss my dog a lot, especially tonite.

posted by lisa | linkorama | |
Comments: Post a Comment

click here to read archived posts