blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
In Memory of Miss Cookie Miyuki


10/17/87 - 10/22/03

about losing miss cookie

home
archives
contact us

my favorite links

My Life...(and other meaningless drivel)

Dr. Alice Villalobos

PetCo

HaloScan

Guide Dogs of America

Guide Dogs for the Blind





It's Miss Cookie!





This page is powered by Blogger.



Sunday, October 10, 2004  

Everyone tells me I should get a new dog soon. That "it would be a good idea" or that I "need one." But honestly, I'm not ready. I know a few things:

  • if I don't get a dog soon, I won't ever want one.
  • I will compare every dog to Cookie and nobody will ever measure up.
  • comparing anyone else to perfection isn't fair.
  • I'm afriad to want another dog.
  • I know after feeling all of those things, that I'm not ready.

    As the "anniversary" of Cookie's death approaches, I'm afraid to remember the events leading up to the day where my dog was taken from me. I know I shouldn't look at it like that, but everytime I begin to think about it, my heart literally hurts.


    posted by lisa | linkorama | |
    Comments: Post a Comment

  • click here to read archived posts