blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
In Memory of Miss Cookie Miyuki


10/17/87 - 10/22/03

about losing miss cookie

home
archives
contact us

my favorite links

My Life...(and other meaningless drivel)

Dr. Alice Villalobos

PetCo

HaloScan

Guide Dogs of America

Guide Dogs for the Blind





It's Miss Cookie!





This page is powered by Blogger.



Monday, October 11, 2004  

Something I was most proud of was my dog. I guess that is an understatement. After
all, I created a blog for my dog...and thought it was cute. Cookie was smart, well behaved, cute...and loveable. She was the ideal dog. I doted on her...and in turn, she loved me unconditionally. My most special memories with her, was lounging at home on weekends, napping as the sun started to go down with the fresh air coming through the windows...I guess I've mentioned this before, but truly...there was nothing like it. Cookie was the best dog, the best friend, the best period. I really never thought I would ever become so attached to an animal, but I am glad I did and am forever grateful.

posted by lisa | linkorama | |
Comments: Post a Comment

click here to read archived posts