blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
In Memory of Miss Cookie Miyuki


10/17/87 - 10/22/03

about losing miss cookie

home
archives
contact us

my favorite links

My Life...(and other meaningless drivel)

Dr. Alice Villalobos

PetCo

HaloScan

Guide Dogs of America

Guide Dogs for the Blind





It's Miss Cookie!





This page is powered by Blogger.



Monday, October 04, 2004  

Today, I helped Mark move some of his things to his new apartment. When cleaning up some of his tapes & dvds, we came across a review copy of "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" that Cookie had gnawed on (BIG TIME) back in the day. As I held it in my hand, and looked at the teeth marks, tears started to well up in my eyes and I started to chuckle. I remember when it happened because it was so out of character for her to gnaw on anything! Seeing the DVD case, reminded me of the good 'ole days and how badly I need for her to be around still physically. I looked at Mark when he handed me the case and started crying because I missed her so much and laughing because of the incident...

I am keeping it in the trunk that holds all of her belongings.

posted by lisa | linkorama | |
Comments: Post a Comment

click here to read archived posts