blog*spot
get rid of this ad | advertise here
In Memory of Miss Cookie Miyuki


10/17/87 - 10/22/03

about losing miss cookie

home
archives
contact us

my favorite links

My Life...(and other meaningless drivel)

Dr. Alice Villalobos

PetCo

HaloScan

Guide Dogs of America

Guide Dogs for the Blind





It's Miss Cookie!





This page is powered by Blogger.



Tuesday, September 14, 2004  

Today, as I was watching my new favorite tv show, Starting Over, one of the tasks Jennifer had to do was to think of what the word home meant to her in an attempt to feel safe and loved. She later commented that she once thought home was a place, but it's not a physical place, but more an emotional safe heaven. When I think of home I think of the people who I feel/felt most loved around...Mamo, Papo, my parents and Cookie...and I immediately am reminded of what made me feel most loved and secure.

I wish more people had an opportunity to live the childhood I did...it's the one point in my life I am most sure of and cherish.

posted by lisa | linkorama | |
Comments: Post a Comment

click here to read archived posts